For sale – plastic materials now in-stock:
- PETG Regrind Blue Tint 80,000 pounds.
- Polypropylene Regrind natural. 1.0 Melt Index 15,500 pounds.
Contact Joe Feret, call (631) 751-1995, email [email protected], text (516) 972-5632. View more in-stock materials below.
- PETG, Regrind, clear, MN21, 16,102 LB
- PETG, REGRIND, Blue tint, BLISTER, 41, 000 LB
- PETG Blue Tint 80,000 LB.
- SANTOPRENE, REGRIND, Black, 70A, 4,000 LB.
- PVC Flexible REGRIND, Clear, 80A, 40,00LB
- PVCF, Sheet scrap, Multicolor, 80A, 13,000LB
- PVCR, REGRIND, Clear, BLISTER, 1000LB
- PVCR, Sheet scrap, Multicolor, CHRISTMAS TREE TRIMS, 27360 LB
- ABS, Regrind, Mixed colors, LUSTRAN LGA melt index 7.0 Izod 7, 40,000 LB
- ABS, REGRIND, Multicolor, INJECTION, 6,000 LB
- PC, Polycarbonate, regrind, clear, Lexan 9945A, 10 melt index, 15 Izod, 21,000 LB
- PVC Flexible REGRIND, Clear, INJECTION, 16,000 LB
The folks at Microsoft OneNote, the Collective Project, and Limbitless Solutions have brought a piece of the Marvel Cinematic Universe to life with the creation of a fully-functional 3D printed bionic arm modeled on Iron Man’s own gauntlet–and one lucky kid met with Robert Downey, Jr. to receive the arm for himself.
Watch the video here: http://marvel.com/news/movies/24248/robert_downey_jr_limbitless_solutions_deliver_iron_man-inspired_bionic_arm#ixzz3UHpQiRbk
November 11, 2013–Saluting Veterans for their dedication and bravery. To all USA’s military members and their families for your service–thank you from Domino Plastics Company.