Domino Plastics is proud to announce the opening of its southern branch office located in Sumpter County in west central Florida about 40 miles north west of Orlando. The office will expand Domino’s trading and recycling service throughout the region. Domino has two other locations – a New York headquarters and a mid Atlantic regional trading office and warehouse in central New Jersey. The company also has a distribution center near Chicago. For more information about Domino Plastics contact Mike Domino Mike@domplas.com.
Plastic Scrap for Sale Rigid PVC bales, post industrial trim scrap from Christmas Tree production. 30,000 pounds. Call Joe 631-751-1995, text 516-972-5632, email Joe@domplas.com. Click here to view more in-stock recycled plastic for sale.
Polypropylene Regrind for sale in stock and ready to ship. 15,500 pounds of first time medical, extrusion grade quality. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org. (631) 751-1995.
For sale – plastic materials now in-stock:
- PETG Regrind Blue Tint 80,000 pounds.
- Polypropylene Regrind natural. 1.0 Melt Index 15,500 pounds.
Contact Joe Feret, call (631) 751-1995, email Joe@domplas.com, text (516) 972-5632. View more in-stock materials below.
- PETG, Regrind, clear, MN21, 16,102 LB
- PETG, REGRIND, Blue tint, BLISTER, 41, 000 LB
- PETG Blue Tint 80,000 LB.
- SANTOPRENE, REGRIND, Black, 70A, 4,000 LB.
- PVC Flexible REGRIND, Clear, 80A, 40,00LB
- PVCF, Sheet scrap, Multicolor, 80A, 13,000LB
- PVCR, REGRIND, Clear, BLISTER, 1000LB
- PVCR, Sheet scrap, Multicolor, CHRISTMAS TREE TRIMS, 27360 LB
- ABS, Regrind, Mixed colors, LUSTRAN LGA melt index 7.0 Izod 7, 40,000 LB
- ABS, REGRIND, Multicolor, INJECTION, 6,000 LB
- PC, Polycarbonate, regrind, clear, Lexan 9945A, 10 melt index, 15 Izod, 21,000 LB
- PVC Flexible REGRIND, Clear, INJECTION, 16,000 LB
Contact Domino Plastics today to get the best prices and fast pickups for all your pre-consumer plastic scrap. Call/text 516-972-5632. Email Joe@domplas.com.
The folks at Microsoft OneNote, the Collective Project, and Limbitless Solutions have brought a piece of the Marvel Cinematic Universe to life with the creation of a fully-functional 3D printed bionic arm modeled on Iron Man’s own gauntlet–and one lucky kid met with Robert Downey, Jr. to receive the arm for himself.
Watch the video here: http://marvel.com/news/movies/24248/robert_downey_jr_limbitless_solutions_deliver_iron_man-inspired_bionic_arm#ixzz3UHpQiRbk